|Course Level||Master Degree, Doctoral Degree|
Applications are open for Latest Wuhan University Belt and Road Scholarship in China 2019. This is a full funded scholarship for International students.
Wuhan university is among one of the top universities in China and one the of the earliest to recruit foreign students. Wuhan university has more than 3500 International students, covering 200 majors in 300 departments and research centers. It has developed in as one of the biggest International students destination in China.
More Chinese Government Scholarships:
The number of students selected for this scholarship will be
120-200 students approximately. All students will receive one of the following funding.
- Full tuition fee wavier.
- Free accommodation.
- Living allowance for PhD students will be 3500RMB/per month and for Master students will be 3000RMB/per month.
- Comprehensive medical insurance.
- International travel expenses.
Duration of Wuhan University:
The duration for scholarship is divided into:
- Master Degree: 2-3 years.
- Doctoral Degree: 3-4 years.
To be eligible for the Fully Funded Wuhan University Belt and Road Scholarship for International Students:
- Be a citizen from Belt and Road countries other than China. List of Belt and Road Countries is given here.
- Applicants applying for Masters degree should be under 35 years and for PhD should be under 45 years.
- For applying to Masters degree, an applicant should have a Bachelors degree and for applying in PhD should have a Masters degree.
- An applicant should have an excellent academic record and should be keen on scientific research.
- Be proficient in Chinese or English. Applicants whose native language is not English should provide unexpired TOEFL/IELTS scores. TOEFL scores should be 90 or higher, and IELTS scores should be 6.5 or higher.
How to Apply:
You step and step guidelines to be eligible for Belt and Road scholarship in China.
- Application form for Chinese Government Scholarship either written in Chinese or English.
- Application form from Wuhan University for International Students either written in Chinese or English.
- Notarized copies of degree and transcript issued directly by the school/university, with an official stamp.
- Study Plan of minimum 800 words, written in Chinese or English.
- 2 recommendation letters for professor or associate professor, either written in English or Chinese.
- Scanned copy of passport with a minimum of one year before its expiration.
- Photocopy of foreigner physical examination form, filled in English or Chinese. Download Form
- Acceptance letter from the professor of Wuhan University (if available).
Note: Applicants are not required to send hard copies of application document until early April. Applicants who passed the preliminary evaluation of the university will be notified, and then all documents should be submitted in two sets of hard copies by DHL.