Melbourne International Scholarships 2019 are for high achieving international students in recognition to their academic results.
Scholarships are applicable in almost all the fields.
Approximately 50 number of scholarships are awarded.
Scholarship Award and Benefits:
- There will be $10,000 tuition fee remission in the first year of undergraduate degree.
- 50 per cent fee remission on three year duration of an undergraduate degree.
- 100 per cent fee remission on three year duration of an undergraduate degree, depending upon the academic record and other evaluation criteria.
To be eligible for the scholarship the following criteria should be met:
- Not a citizen of Australia and New Zealand and don’t have a permanent residency of Australia.
- Have received an Undergraduate course offer from University of Melbourne.
- Not undertaken any Tertiary studies apart.
- Have received excellent school results like:
At least four A* grades in the GCE A Levels.
Have scored at least 97% in an approved foundation program.
Have at least a score of 43 in the International Baccalaureate.
How to Apply:
You will be automatically considered for the scholarship once you have got admission in University of Melbourne. See the link below for more details.
No need you will be automatically considered for this award.