The University of Warwick, School of Engineering is delighted to offer the PhD studentship in Machine Learning. The program is open to all students who have or expect to obtain by the start date at least a good degree.
This PhD studentship is funded in support of a recently awarded EPSRC grant in Data-driven Intelligent Energy Management System for a Micro Grid. The PhD student is expected to collaborate with two postdocs working in this project as well as other researchers in the project supervisor’s team.
Founded in 1965 as part of a government initiative it is a highly selective institution, with an average intake of 4,950 undergraduates out of 38,071 applicants yielding 7.6 applicants per place.
28 February 2019
For only PHD.
For all international Students that have studied in a well reputed University.
Scholarship Award and Duration:
The scholarship will pay an annual stipend at the standard rate (currently £14777, this will increase each year) and will also covers 100% tuition fees according to UK/EU rate for duration of 3 years.
Eligibility and Requirements for the Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must follow all the given criteria below:
- Scholarships are available to students from all around the world.
- Applicants should have (or expect to obtain by the start date) at least a good 2.1 degree (and preferably a Masters degree) or equivalent from an overseas institution.
How to Apply:
Email a full CV, academic transcripts, and cover letter, explaining your interest in pursuing a PhD in this area to: Xiaowei.firstname.lastname@example.org
Also write ‘PhD Application’ in the subject line of your email.
The applicants are encouraged to apply as soon. The starting date is also flexible.
- If you are successful at the interview you will be then required to submit a formal application for study and also fulfill the entry requirements set by the University of Warwick.
- To make a formal application you have to complete the online application form and the quote scholarship XZ02.
- As soon as you have been allocated a University ID number you will be then invited to upload your degree Certificate, Transcripts, and also a Personal statement that explains your specific research interests and also write a letter stating that why you should be considered for this award.