Punjab Public Service Commission has officially announced Provincial Management Service(PMS) Jobs 2019. It is also termed as Combined Competitive Examination(CCE) 2019. It is the alternative of CSS Exam but at the provincial level.
PMS Jobs 2019 Details
Provincial Management Service
Services and General Administration Department
49 posts (32 Open Merit, 09 Special Zone, 02 Special Person and 06 Minorities)
Lahore, Rawalpindi, Multan, Bahawalpur, DG Khan, Faisalabad and Sargodha
Graduate (Second Division from a recognized University)
21-30 years on 1st January 2019. For persons serving in Federal or Provincial Government having service of at least 4 years, the upper limit will be 35 years. For special persons, 10 years age relaxation will be given. Cutoff date for determining age will be the 1st January 2019.
All male, females and Transgender
14 January 2019
Syllabus for written examination
- Compulsory Subjects (600 Marks)
- Optional Subjects (600 Marks)
- Psychological Test and Interview/Viva Voce (200 Marks)
Compulsory Subjects 6-Papers (Total 600 Marks)
|1.||English Essay||Subjective||100 marks|
|2.||English (Precise, Comprehension and Translation)||Subjective||100 marks|
|3.||Urdu (Essay, Precise, Comprehension and Translation)||Subjective||100 marks|
|4.||Islamic Studies (Ethics for Non Muslims Candidates)||Both subjective and Objective||100 marks|
|5.||Pakistan Studies||Both subjective and Objective||100 marks|
|6.||General Knowledge||Objective||100 marks|
- Negative Marking will be done and 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer in the objective/MCQ/General knowledge paper.
- Non-Muslims students have the option either to attempt paper on Islamic Studies or Ethics (Both Subjective and Objective).
- All the candidates shall take all the compulsory subjects.
- Detailed Outline of Compulsory papers may be seen here.
Optional Subjects 3-Papers (Total 600 Marks)
All candidates shall take three of the optional subjects, not more than one from from each group
- Commerce 200
- Economics 200
- Business Administration 200
- Public Administration 200
- Agriculture 200
- Veterinary Sciences 200
- Botany 200
- Zoology 200
- Mathematics 200
- Computer Science 200
- Statistics 200
- Principle of Engineering 200
- Physics 200
- Chemistry 200
- Geology 200
- Geography 200
- Political Science 200
- History 200
- Law 200
- Mass Communication 200
- Philosophy 200
- Psychology 200
- Sociology 200
- Social Work 200
- English literature 200
- Urdu 200
- Arabic 200
- Education 200
- Persian 200
- Punjabi 200
- Syllabus of Optional Subjects is available on here.
- The minimum standard of the question papers will be of Graduate level.
- A candidate shall have to obtain 40% marks in each paper and 50% marks in the aggregate i.e. 600 marks to qualify for interview. thereafter, the candidate shall also secure 50% marks in interview to be held eligible for final merit list for successful students.
- Optional subjects will not be changed on the request, once submitted through online application.
- Incomplete application forms will be rejected.
- Change of the selection of examination centers shall not be allowed.
14th January 2019